- 1. Individuals
- 2. Institutions
- 3. Societies
Any person or persons approved by the bank in the following manners:
- 1. In his/her name
- 2. In the name of two or more persons
- 3. Co-op. Societies, Institutions and Associations
- 4. Private/Public Ltd. Company
- 5. Proprietor/Partner
Initial Deposit :
Initial cash deposit of Rs.1000/- which balance should always be maintained in the Current Account.
No interest will be paid on the balance in Current Account.
Statement of Account:
Bank will issue statement of account to the accountholder once in a month on requisition.
Incidental charges as per Service Charge Manual in force will be levied for non-maintenance of minimum balance prescribed, return of Inward/Outward cheques, stop payment instructions, issue of cheque books etc. Refer to our Service Charges else-where on this site.
- 1. Introduction by a person known and acceptable to the bank.
- 2. copies of latest photographs
- 3. Proof of identity and residence and business proof
- 4. Copy of PAN card with original for verification
The Bank reserves the right to alter, amend and rescind the rules from time to time.